There is an opportunity for a talented Building Scientist to work for a Boston-based well-known architecture.
The ideal candidate will be working within a Building Science group, assisting on various sustainability initiatives on projects throughout the office.
Candidates should possess the following prerequisite qualifications for this summer internship:
• Currently enrolled in a related undergraduate or graduate program.
• Experience with Rhino and/or CAD software preferred.
Other internship qualifications include:
• Interest in building science and sustainable design.
• Strong design and graphics skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with various levels of staff
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks, collaborate on large teams and work well under deadlines
Payette is a dynamic and collaborative work environment that promotes excellence. Our culture encourages the participation of all team members to significantly contribute to the design process. With multiple opportunities in architectural research and professional development, we are committed to investing in our staff’s long-term success.
Payette is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Resumes submitted online will be considered. When applying for this internship please upload your portfolio in the "other" documents section. Please note for all documents (resume, cover letter, and portfolio) the maximum files size is 5 MB.
If you are interested in developing your career and being part of Payette’s global success story, apply here.
Norwich, Norfolk, UK | 2015
The Enterprise Centre | Architype
Educational | BREEAM New Construction 2011 (UK) Outstanding
Montreal, QC, Canada | 1967
GERMAN PAVILION EXPO 1967
Atelier Frei Otto, Rolf Gutbrod
Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, UK | 2012
M&S Cheshire Oaks | Aukett Fitzroy Robinson
Retails | BREEAM 2006 Retail Excellent