Welcome to Ongreening.com
Privacy is central to what Ongreening does and enters into every decision, service and product.
This policy (together with our Website terms and conditions and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which personal data that you provide to us (if any), will be processed by us. Please read this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it because, by visiting www.ongreening.com (our site), you are accepting and consenting to these practices. If you do not agree to these practices in relation to your personal data, please do not provide such personal data to us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller of relevant personal data (if any) is Ongreening Ltd of Unit 10 Saint John Street, London EC1V 4NG.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
To have access to certain restricted sections of our site and/or to have access to the services provided through it or use of certain parts of it, you may be required to become a registered user and to submit certain personal information to us.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. If you fill in a form on our site or correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, you are giving us information about you. This includes information you provide if and when you take any of the following steps on our site (if ever such steps are required): register to use our site, search our services, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us might include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph or (if relevant) such details for your employees or other agents.
Information we collect about you. On each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
– technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services that we provide.
We are also working closely with other third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you or others from them.
USES MADE OF THIS INFORMATION
In addition, we use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
– to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
– to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please let us know;
– to respond to your enquiries for payment processing and for the provision of goods and services to you.
– to notify you about changes to our service;
– to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
– to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
– as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Please note, we do not associate your IP address with any other personal data to identify you personally, except in cases where we are asked to so by legal order, where we reasonably suspect that there has been a violation of applicable policies or of our Website terms and conditions and/ or of applicable laws.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We might share your information with selected third parties including:
– Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
– Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
– Prospective buyers or sellers if we sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganisation or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions or Terms and Conditions of Supply (if any) and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Ongreening Ltd may from time to time contact you about our relevant products and services. By providing your contact details you consent to being contacted by email or via voice calls for direct marketing purposes by Ongreening.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at our postal address (detailed below) or by emailing us at email@example.com
If you are currently a registered user of our site and have opted-in to such marketing, you can at any time opt-out by logging into your personal profile and deleting or revising your account. If you have agreed to receive information about products and services from another company and later decide not to, you will need to contact that company yourself to let them know.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You can access and review the personal data in your personal profile at any time by logging into your account on Ongreening.com.
The Act also gives you the right to request access to information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Attn: Privacy Matters
Unit 10 Saint John Street, London EC1V 4NG.
© Ongreening Ltd 2015